Description de l’entreprise :
Currently we are working for a multinational company within the automotive sector, with presence in 20 countries and that invests in the design and development of high technology components. For their HQ based in Barcelona we are looking for a Key Account Manager
Description de l’offre :
To reach the sales and profitability goals set for some specific strategic customers, following the guidelines provided by Sales, supporting the commercial organization in analyzing and evaluating opportunities within the customer.
- Lead commercial activities for clients, in order to keep them satisfied and loyal to the company.
- Internally communicate customer strategy; research and predict market evolution, anticipate customers’ needs in order to adapt the company to new trends.
- Define and propose the commercial targets and activities for customers, in cooperation with Technical and R&D Areas.
- Present detailed proposals to the clients, cooperating closely with project teams.
- Offer presentations to customers and report incidents to the Sales Director.
- Participate in project teams in order to achieve project goals.
- Lead customer focus service, monitoring & supporting incident resolution.
- Represent customer interests within the company, communicating their needs and expectations to our organization in order to provide the best response.
- Report key indicators/documents defined for his/her activity.
- Lead the sales activities for his/her clients and establish action plans in order to obtain BBP Sales, following BOL, BBP, TCTP, BPM and other tools defined in FDS.
- Observe the company's Code of Ethics to avoid fraudulent practices. Comply with Information Security Management System (ISMS) applicable to the job, along with the training related thereto.
- Lead the team, guaranteeing its effectiveness, development and motivation, fostering the company's values.
- Provide the team with the necessary means to comply with OHSE rules, ensuring they are properly used.
- Actively cooperate in maintaining, promoting and improving the OHSE and Quality department.
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor’s degree, mainly in commercial, marketing or engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the automotive sector, preferably as a KAM
- High level of German and English
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Willing to travel
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Orientation to clients.