Corporate Industrial Process Master – ADAS
Description de l’entreprise :
Currently we are working for a multinational company within the automotive sector, with presence in 20 countries and that invests in the design and development of high technology components within the automotove sector. For the HQ based in Barcelona we are looking for a Corporate Industrial Process Master - ADAS System.
Description de l’offre :
Improve productivity, quality and cost reduction for the process or specific technology through standardization, benchmarking and ongoing study of new technologies, developing functions as a recognized expert in the process in the area of responsibility.
2. GENERAL FUNCTIONS*:
· Provide technical support for employees responsible for these processes or technologies.
· Define robust standards, work instructions, procedures and formats for the area, ensuring they are official and available to all employees.
· Set performance rates for key industrial processes.
· Draft training documents and ensure implementation in all regions.
· Implement corporate strategy lines in the area of responsibility.
· Benchmark efficiency, with equivalent metrics, for all production plants and external suppliers, in order to share best practices.
· Pro-actively notify managers of any obsolete technology that may negatively affect the productivity of processes in the area of responsibility.
· Decide which processes need new technology and assess feasibility.
· Ensure that all plants follow standards in order to successfully pass all official and established audits.
· Ensure that all lessons learned related to the process in the area of responsibility are included in the standards and shared with all plants to avoid repeating mistakes.
· Set purchasing strategy for all equipment and tools in the area of responsibility, ensuring there is an audited list of local and global suppliers that may be used by all plants in order to achieve the best possible performance at the lowest possible cost.
· Support local teams in developing suppliers, especially those treated as partners for design development.
· Lead the team, guaranteeing its effectiveness, development and motivation, fostering values.
· Provide the team with the necessary means to comply with OHSE rules, ensuring they are properly used.
Actively cooperate in maintaining, promoting and improving the OHSE and Quality department
Profil recherché :
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar
Advanced in English (written & spoken)
Minimum of 5 years as a process engineer, or as a plant industrial, process master in the required process or technology